Intern – Electric Mobility Programme
|Intern – Electric Mobility Programme
|Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation
|Associate Director – Electric Mobility Programme
|Terms of Employment
|Six Months Internship. Possibility of extension / regularisation
|New Delhi, India
|Closing Date of Applications
|2 February 2024
Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation works to facilitate India’s transition to a cleaner energy future by aiding the design and implementation of policies that promote solutions across clean power, energy efficiency, sustainable transport, and climate policy segments. Over the last many years, Shakti has become a trusted partner of many policy makers who have requested for Shakti’s input. Shakti is funded by global and Indian philanthropies with a strong interest in mitigating climate change and support achievement of India’s net zero transition goals. For more information, please visit our website http://www.shaktifoundation.in/
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates looking to learn and play an active role in India’s Net Zero economic transformation and make a difference in the fight against climate change, one of the greatest global challenges of this generation, and to work with a pioneering, professional and respected team.
- Research and literature review
- Evaluation concept notes
- Be abreast with policy landscape
- Prepare presentation for stakeholders
- Writing skills (Report writing, op-eds, blogs, research papers, etc.)
- Maintain team data base – stakeholders, projects, funding agencies, etc.
- Help program team in outreach and communication
- Assist in event planning and management
- Engage with relevant stakeholders
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Masters in economics, Urban Planning, Mechanical/Electrical engineering, or other relevant degree. Diploma in public policy from reputed college/university will be preferred.
- Climate Optimist with a ‘Can do’ spirit.
- Demonstrated excellence in written / verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Good teamworking and collaborating skills
- Drive, Commitment and Ownership for the delegated responsibilities
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of suitability (one page): Please provide a one-page note on why you feel you are suitable to take up this role?
- Notice Period / Joining time if selected
- Please mention “Intern – Electric Mobility Programme” in the subject line of your e-mail
- Last date for receiving applications is 2 February 2024
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted